ACCELERATE THE GROWTH OF YOUR NEXT GENERATION LEADERS
WE ARE MORE THAN A PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION
Our mission to be a strategic partner to growing your organization’s business and advance the personal and economic success for women of color through education and community building. By investing in your women of color you give them the support they need to thrive inside and outside of work.
INVESTING IN WOMEN OF COLOR IS GOOD FOR BUSINESS
Representation of women of color falls off relative to White men, White women, and men of color at every step in the corporate pipeline, leaving them severely underrepresented at the top.
Employees with women managers are more likely to say that their manager has supported and helped them over the past year. When managers support employee well-being and companies prioritize DEI, employees are happier, less burned out, and less likely to consider leaving their jobs. – Women in the Workplace 2021
WHY PARTNER WITH HERSUITESPOT
The lack of female role models at senior and management levels women:
- Feel discouraged from believing career progression is possible,
- Feel isolated due to the lack of women of color peers and work colleagues.
Formal women networks can:
- Provide women support and encouragement to help them invest in their personal and professional development,
- Provide women a platform for discussion, for sharing ideas and understanding different perspectives,
- Provide women opportunities that may not otherwise have been available,
- Just knowing that other people have the same experiences or concerns can act as a catalyst in boosting confidence and causing change.
By joining networks women:
- Boost their confidence and self-esteem,
- Support their professional development,
- Gain advantages not only for themselves but also for their organization.
WAYS TO PARTNER
HerSuiteSpot Leadership Circles are small groups of women of color and their allies who come together online and in-person for real talk and peer support.
Circles is a year-long program for women of color to accelerate their career growth in a safe space for discussing topics that interest them, inspiration, and support. Right now women of color need to connect with like-minded professionals more than ever.
MEMBER BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Monthly gatherings via zoom for deep discussion on topics impacting their personal and professional growth.
- Monthly live workshops that allow women to learn alongside other leaders on topics that impact women of color the most.
- Access to coaches to
- Stay accountable to reaching their goals and connect with their SuiteMates.
- Access to our Career Center for career advice and resources to help them begin or advance their career.
- On-boarding Goal Setting Manifesto, members set their goals for the next 12 months aligning with their personal and professional development.
The HerRise Conference is the premier event, in-person and virtual, for women of color leaders, entrepreneurs, executives and their allies that are focused on advancing women of color in their careers and businesses.
Attendees are here for an informative and tranformational experience centered on Mindset, Money, Marketing and Media. We connect women with the brightest and best speakers to help them feel empowered, equipped and ready to lead.
- Keynote or Panel Speaker
- In-person or virtual booth
- Event tickets
- Annual memberships
- and more…
WHO PARTICIPATES IN LEADERSHIP CIRCLES?
Leadership Circles are designed to serve women of color in a range of positions and career stages:
- New managers recently promoted from individual contributor to a leadership position,
- Experiences Executives wanting to improve their leadership effectiveness and their ability to mentor rising leaders,
- Professionals interested in advancing to a leadership role,
- Women working their 9 to 5 and running a small business.
PREVIOUS PARTNERS & SPONSORS