If you follow me on social media, you will know that I have been talking a lot about branding lately.
You see, branding is all encompassing, from your website to your product labels, media kit, promotional materials and social media, everything has to be “on brand” that is same font, color, typography and language.
BUT staying on top of all these and managing you social media can be extremely time consuming and as a small business owner, one thing that you probably don’t have a lot of is time.
HERE ARE A FEW TOOLS TO HELP YOU.
- Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics and other visual content.
- LastPass: LastPass is a password manager that saves all your password in one place and gives secure access from every computer.
- Planoly: Planoly is a visual planning platform that helps you plan, edit, and schedule your social media content.
- Grammarly: Grammarly is a writing assistant that corrects grammatical errors in your writing.
- Acquity: Acquity is an online appointment scheduling platform. Clients can quickly view your real time availability and self book their own appointments.
- Dubsado: Dubsado is a tool for sending professional invoices, contracts, questionnaires and workflows. Very simple and professional.
…….And many more. Remember to test, test, test and stick to what works for you and your business.
If you don’t have the time to brand your business, inquire about our done-for-you social media templates to help you stay consistent online.
Marsha Guerrier is a bestselling author, speaker, trainer, business analyst and coach, and CEO of HerSuiteSpot®, a SBE and MWBE Certified small business coaching agency that provides online and in-person support to diverse women that are early stage entrepreneurs looking to accelerate their business.