FOR WOMEN OF COLOR LEADERS, ENTREPRENEURS, EXECUTIVES AND THEIR ALLIES
The HerRise Conference is a 2-day conference focuses on career and business resources for women of color through dynamic speakers, panel discussions, fireside chats, and breakouts sessions on relevant and timely topics for career advancement, financial development, and business growth.
JOIN US FOR THIS POWER-PACKED VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE
YOUR VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
The 2022 HerRise Conference will take place virtually October 21-22, 2022.
DAY 1 - FRIDAY
THE BUSINESS BOOTCAMP
The Business Bootcamp
Join us for our half day business bootcamp to help you get to the next level. Whether you are just starting your business or scaling your business, our half day business bootcamp will filled with hands on actionable lessons and activities in the following:
- Writing a business plan
- Marketing your business
- Resources for hiring
- Business finance 101 and gaining access to capital
- Small business resources for Women
- …And more!
DAY 2 - SATURDAY
Join us for a full day of inspiring panel discussions, fireside chats and guest speakers on relevant topics that empower and strengthen women of color so they can increase their earning potential, close the inequalities gap, and become successful leaders in their career or business. Topics:
- Leadership: How Women’s Economic Power is Reshaping Business
- Marketing: Using Social Media to Market Yourself
- Diversity: The Future of the Workplace – How Diversity Creates Opportunity
- Personal Development: The Power of Career Planning At Any Age
- Entrepreneurship: Gaining Certified As a Women-Owned Business
- Money: ElevateHer – Getting Funding For Your Business
- HerRise Awards: Celebrating Women Making an Impact
2022 SPEAKER LINE UP COMING SOON!
2021 HERRISE AWARDS
2021 HERRISE PITCH CONTEST
Email us to learn about sponsorship opportunities at email@example.com